Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV Solutions for Service Companies
Running a successful professional or business service company requires attention to detail and providing excellent service to your clients. Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are also essential. Microsoft Dynamics offers powerful business management solutions focused on the unique needs of service companies. These solutions promote accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data and automated processes that help reduce overhead.
Western Computer has worked with professional service companies that provide educational, legal, social, consulting, health, personal and general business services, as well as membership organizations. For the Equipment Rental business, Western Computer offers some very specific functionality.
Create a competitive edge with superior customer service
Microsoft Dynamics can help your organization respond to customer service requests, organize resources for maximum efficiency, and boost customer satisfaction by helping you:
• Improve case management abilities through easy access to all case information
• Quickly and accurately respond to requests through a unified view of the constituent
• Improve project management capabilities by centralizing all project-related information
• Analyze service-delivery speed and measure organizational performance to increase service effectiveness
• Deliver real-time views of client information across the business, so everyone is working from the same data.
• Track activities, tasks and expenditures and associate them with specific clients.
• Ensure that billing for your services is accurate and timely
Leverage the Power of Microsoft Technology
For very good reason, many service businesses are increasingly turning away from basic accounting software and are seeking out robust ERP, CRM and document management solutions, such as Microsoft Dynamics.