What is AX
Microsoft Dynamics™ AX (formerly known as Microsoft Business Solutions - Axapta) is a customizable,scalable and global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that supports connectivity with your business community and provides you with a fast and powerful way to gain competitive advantage.microsoft dynamics ax enterprises,independent software vendors microsoft dynamics ax enterprises,independent software vendors
Its comprehensive functionality, scalability and flexibility are ideal for mid-sized and large multinational companies (multilanguage & multicurrency) wanting to take advantage of opportunities to grow their businesses.microsoft dynamics ax enterprises,independent software vendors microsoft dynamics ax enterprises,independent software vendors
Microsoft Dynamics™ AX works like and with familiar Microsoft software and gives you an adaptable, scalable architecture that grows with your company and can help you get your people working more effectively, master change and connect to your global subsidiaries, customers and business partners.microsoft dynamics ax enterprises,independent software vendors microsoft dynamics ax enterprises,independent software vendors
What we offer
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for enterprises
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for independent software vendors (ISV)
In Dynamics competence, We provide end to end services for its MS Dynamics customers which consist of :
- End-to-end Implementation and Rollouts
With more than 120 packaged application implementations and rollouts in numerous business domains, We provide low-risk, end-to-end services, built on mature methodologies, through a framework-driven approach and a proven cost-effective global delivery model. With SonnetTORQ, a solution accelerator, along with proven implementation and rollout methodology, We ensure faster and effective implementations.
- Upgrades and Migrations
We have a deep expertise in the earlier versions of Dynamics AX (4.0 and 2009) as well as Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, ERBrains is in a unique space to help organizations upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- ERbrains has set up a dedicated Upgrade lab for Microsoft Dynamics rendering multiple implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, 2009 and 2012 globally.
- We are proficient in handling upgrades smoothly is also complemented by its extensive experience in Microsoft technologies and applications.
We offers extensive support to customers with its global delivery support, functional and core technical support, L1, L2 and L3 support through its established processes and tool-based approach for reporting and tracking.
- Business Intelligence and Dashboard Services
Our Organization has helped large and medium enterprises optimize their investments in enterprise systems by developing Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting, and Business Performance Management solutions. ERBrains leverages on SonnetBI framework for Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM, powered by the Microsoft SQL Server platform and Microsoft Office Performance Point Server, to develop these solutions.
Upgrade to Dynamics AX 2012
Keeping an add-on or customer implementation at the latest version is often tedious, time-consuming and costly. Take advantage of ERBrains specialist knowledge and extensive experience with Dynamics AX upgrades and hand over your upgrade projects to us. Based on its deep expertise in the earlier versions of Dynamics AX 2009, as well as early exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, ERBrains is in a unique space to help organizations upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- We set up a dedicated Upgrade lab for Microsoft Dynamics rendering multiple implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012.
- ERBrains, organizations can extend the business value of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations through value added analytics, performance management and information collaboration
- ERBrains has successfully engaged with partners and organizations offering them optimized, risk mitigated and global delivery-based Upgrade services
- Hand over upgrades to real and fully dedicated specialists
- You get more business with same internal staff
- Internal staff gets rid of tedious and time-consuming tasks
- Cost-effective pricing You win more deals
7 business reasons you might want to upgrade your Microsoft Dynamics AX solution now.
- Be lean, mean and aggressive!
Cut the fat out of your business processes. Technology, especially Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, gives you the opportunity to do more with less.
- Take Advantage of the Slow-Down
Take advantage of the slow-down in the economy to put your people to work on the upgrade project.
- If You're Current - Software is Free
If you are current on your Microsoft Dynamics AX enhancement plan, the software is FREE. Yes, you’ve already paid for it! The only cost to you is the services.
- Save Money by Customizing New Verison
If you are planning on customizing your Microsoft Dynamics AX software, you’ll save time and money in the long run by doing the customizations in the newest version.
- The New Feature You Want Might Already be Included
If you are planning on customizing your Microsoft Dynamics AX software, your customization might be already included as a standard new feature.
- Microsoft Financing
Microsoft Financing will allow qualified buyers to spread the payments out over an 18 month period.
- Doesn’t everyone want more business intelligence for everyone?